Pests are very opportunistic and no matter how clean your property is and where it’s located, some pests find a way to sneak in. The only way to keep a property free of pests is to apply regular pest control and take some preventative measures to keep pests at bay. At TKO Pest Control, we provide a wide array of solutions and preventative maintenance programs to help clients with different pest infestation problems.
Types of pest infestations
There’s no one specific solution that can be used to treat various pest infestations; all pest control solutions need to be customized based on the kind of infestation the property has. Solutions that work against ant infestations might not work against spider or bed bug infestations. Here’s a list of some of the most common pest infestations we treat:
- Mice and rats
- Clothes moths
- Bed bugs
- Bees / Wasps / Yellow Jackets
- Stink bugs
- Boxelder bugs
- Clover mites
All of these infestations require different pest control techniques. Our technician will devise a custom treatment plan to help reduce the chances of recurring infestations.
How do we handle pest infestations?
We use different kinds of techniques and solutions based on the size of the property, the type of infestation, budget, etc. Here’s a brief look at how we handle the pest control process:
- Inspection - The first step is to conduct a thorough inspection of the property to determine where the infestation exists, how bad it is, what kind of pests are causing the damage. Our experts are very thorough and comb through all vulnerable areas of the property to find the source or cause of the infestation.
- Treatment plan and estimate - Once the inspection is complete, our technicians will provide a complete treatment plan and a quote. This quote doesn’t have any hidden fees and costs because we’re always honest with our clients. You can examine it and decide what kind of services are needed and plan the budget accordingly.
- Applying pest control – Once you approve the quote, we carefully eliminate or remove all pests from your property using safe and effective solutions. As a company that has been in this industry for more than 20 years, we know which pest control techniques provide the best results and will use only those on the job.
- Prevention - The next step is to implement prevention techniques to ensure pests don’t return. Insects and animals are opportunistic and if there are vulnerabilities on the property, they’ll take advantage of it and gain entry. The preventative measures our experts recommend will ensure the pests don’t have an easy way to get into the property.
It’s a good idea to address pest infestations early and consistently. Our custom preventative maintenance plans will help eliminate any existing pests as well as prevent their recurrence.
If you want to know more about TKO Pest Control or want to book a service, don’t hesitate to contact us today and ask for a consultation!