Property owners know how to deal with regular pests and rodents and most aren’t too intimidated by them. Unfortunately, pests aren’t the only type of animals that can infest a property. Sometimes wild animals sneak in and cause a lot of trouble. Wildlife infestations are frightening and difficult to tackle, which is why it’s essential to call an experienced and well-trained professional to handle these pests for you. At TKO Pest Control, we have experience with different types of wildlife pests and will remove them from your property quick and safe manner.
Types of wildlife likely to infest the property
This usually depends on the season, location of the property, and its condition. These wildlife pests are opportunistic and will only invade a property if something attracts them to it. Here’s a list of animals that can invade your property at any given opportunity:
- Birds like sparrows, pigeons, and starlings
These are just some of the many animals that can invade a property. Different animals require different kinds of extraction tools and techniques. Our pest control experts know how to extract all kinds of animals safely. They will also recommend ways to prevent future infestations in order to ensure the property doesn’t become home to wild animals again.
How does wildlife control work?
Wildlife control doesn’t work like regular pest control and requires a customized solution for every infestation. Here’s a brief introduction to how we handle the process:
- Our expert will comb through your property to determine where and how the animals enter. This allows them to devise a customized plan to remove pests and deny them entry down the line.
- We then seal, patch, and block access through these routes to ensure the pests can’t come in.
- Our experts will use live catch traps to humanely remove and relocate them from your property.
- Some seals and patches are one-way exclusion solutions that allow the animals to leave through the entrance, but not get back in.
How do we secure your home?
The only way to prevent future infestations is to deny the animals access to the property. Animals can seek out vulnerable points on a property to invade it. If these access points are blocked, they won’t return because they now know there’s no opportunity to get in. Over the years, we’ve determined that wildlife commonly use the access points mentioned below to enter properties:
- Gaps in exterior walls, roofs, and other such exposed structures
- Vents in the attic, gables, and turbine vents
- Vents from roof returns and plumbing
- Vents for dryers and ovens
- Garage door openings
- Foundation grates and pipe entry points
These are some of the most commonly used access points to gain entry into a property. We have effective solutions that will cover these access points without compromising their function.
If you want to know more about TKO Pest Control or want to book a service, don’t hesitate to contact us today and ask for a consultation!